Date: October 22nd
Time:6:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: Social at Bakery Square
Thanks for your interest in our event. Our goal is to build awareness and resources that will help to fuel the community work at the Homewood YMCA. There’s actually three ways you can participate:
Purchase a ticket
Attend the event and enjoy an exclusive dish prepared by chef Josh Altimus, inspired by the Homewood YMCA Urban Garden. Advance sales are now closed, but tickets can be purchased at the door.
Can’t make it? Consider helping us to make an impact in one of these ways below. The Homewood Y is much needed resource among many community residents. Here are some ways for your donation to provide essential services to our neighbors who often struggle from day to day:
Can’t help financially? We’re also looking for volunteers. Forward this page to a friend and help us to engage others in our mission.
What your donations go to
- A donation of $30 will provide two months of membership for a senior in our community.
- A donation of $125 will cover a child’s week of day camp.
- By giving $150, you’ll help us to prepare four bundles of emergency food to be distributed through our food bank.
- Your gift of $250 will help to purchase new equipment for the teen after school program, YMCA Lighthouse, at the Westinghouse High School.
- A donation of $450 will cover a month of After School for an elementary school child.
- Your gift of $500 will provide one lucky urbanite with a week away at overnight camp.
- A gift of $750 can sponsor a family’s membership for a year.
Your help is appreciated at any level! With each donation, we’re able to reach more people with the services they need most. Give today for the cause we all share – people.